Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jayz1489
Contributor II
Contributor II

Date conversion shows no date

Hi everyone,

I am having this weird issue and unable to understand why.

I am having a csv like:

DateUserEmailRecoverableSizeMFADaysAgo
9/16/2021abc@gmail.com51.95981

I checked in the csv, date is considered as date and when I am loading it on qliksense, with simple statment  "Date" as "Report Creation Date" , it is able to process in the charts like Fig1.

Jayz1489_0-1631888349690.png

Also see the change in format of csv and qliksense..from mm/dd/yyyy to mm-dd-yyyy

However, when I am using max function on recoverable size using latest date. It is not showing nothing.

so I tried changing the date format....Whenever I am loading the date with any changes ..like Date(Date#("Date",'MM/DD/YYYY'),'MM/DD/YYYY') AS "Report Creation Date", script successfully runs but nothing is processed.

Jayz1489_1-1631888611118.png

Can someone please help and tell me what's happening. 

2 Replies
PrashantSangle

Can you share sample data??

or share you script

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
PrashantSangle

To check the format of the date open that csv in notepad. then you will see actual format of date

also FYI, 

mm -> minutes

MM-> Month

if you are using small letter (mm) then replace it with capital letter (MM)

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂