Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Felipe02
Contributor III
Contributor III

Divergent values

Guys can you help me please?

I only have this line of information and in the graph it is giving me this incorrect value but when applying a distinct to the measure it returns the original value of the line.

Felipe02_0-1691970302773.png

3 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Felipe,

It looks like the same value is repeated 12 times. This could happen because of several reasons, for example:

- Either the same data line exists 12 times in the table

- Or, you might experience an accidental duplication because of a bad JOIN load with a table that had duplicate values

- Or, the chart contains fields from two different tables, and the links between these tables are passing through another table, in which the same key fields values are duplicated 12 times.

Join us at the Masters Summit for Qlik, to learn advanced data modeling, scripting, and Set Analysis development techniques!

Felipe02
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Do you have a suggestion to fix this? even applying a Distinct the count remains 12

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I suggested several possible issues that you might be having in your app, but we still don't know what is the actual issue there. I wouldn't be able to diagnose it based on a single screen shot. If you can post a sample app, I could take a look, otherwise you'd have to figure it out in your app, along the lines that I suggested.