Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riyazasma1009
Creator
Creator

Dynamic Bookmarks in QlikSense

Hi All,

I have two fields e.g. Product and Product Sub Type as shown below. These two fields are added as filters in the dashboard.

ProductProduct Sub Type
Aaa
A

ab

Bbb
Bbbb
Ccc

I have created a bookmark which contains selections of Products A and B from the Product filter and corresponding Product Sub Types of aa,ab,bb and bbb.

Now when new Product Sub Types are added under  Products A and B, these do not get added to the bookmark automatically.

Can someone please help me to create a dynamic bookmark which automatically selects all values of Product Sub Types corresponding to the selected Product.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

i am assuming you need every subtype under product a and b

if so you dont need to create the bookmark on the subtype. just do the bookmark or Product.

Once the bookmark on Product A is applied all subtypes under it will automatically be in scope

riyazasma1009
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Thanks for you reply!

If i apply a bookmark on Product Field, then all values under the Product Sub Type column would automatically be in scope. However, as per the requirement, there are certain default selections to be applied on Product Sub Type as well.

Hence. i want that if apply bookmark on  Product a and b from the Product filter, then all Product Sub types corresponding to Product should also be selected.