Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HarryHacker
Contributor II
Contributor II

Dynamic Input in Graphics

Hello together,

I want to create a dynamic Bar Chart. I have the following attributes:

- Sales

- OrderDetails.Year, OrderDetails.Quarter, OrderDetails.Month, OrderDetails.YearQuarter, OrderDetails.YearMonth

- CustomerId

I thought about doing a Bar Chart which shows me the Sales. To filter the Sales i wanted to have a Dropdown where i can choose between Year, Month, Quarter, ... and the Bar chart then shows me the Sales for the selected Year/Quarter/Month.  I want it a little bit like this Example here https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Documents/Top-10-Viz-tips-Qonnections-2019-Part-I/ta-p/1580... (Cyclic Groups). I tried to build it but i dont get the vDimension Attribute there..

But i dont know how i should get this. I thought i need to do it with MasterItems but i was wrong or i made a Mistake. Could you help me how i should do such a dynamically Graphic?

Another Question which i have is the following:

I have a Bar Chart which shows me the 5 Customers with the most Sales. I see the Sales for each Customers in this Graphic and now i want to add a Trendline or something like that which shows me the total Sales from just the 5 top customers which are shown in the graphic. But if I Add a Trendline it shows me the total Sales from the Customers but not anylonger the top 5 customers...

I hope you understand my Questions and can help me.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
HarryHacker
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I got it with the specific dynamic Graphics. The Accumulation is still an open question..