Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keitaru
Creator II
Creator II

Dynamic user selection of Month period of rolling 13 months via straight table

Hi....

My original post was here but didnt get any response is there anyone that can help me with this?

https://community.qlik.com/t5/App-Development/Dynamic-user-selection-of-rolling-13-months-via-straig...

Hi Having issues with my current straight table where when a user selects a selection in Month Year: 

Keitaru_1-1718678763152.png

I want the selection should show image below Default/Supposed table:

Keitaru_0-1718678394676.png

However this is showing instead and not the above, which is supposed to maintain the 13 months based, have shared the expression below.

Keitaru_2-1718678806026.png

Sum( {<Trade_Count_Status={'Settled'}, Trade_Count_Type={'Sell'}, Year=, Month=, Date ={">=$(=Date(MonthStart(vMaxMonth,-12),'DD/MM/YYYY')) <=$(=Date(MonthEnd(vMaxMonth,0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>} Trade_Count)

//Period Column
=Aggr(only({<Year=, Month=,Date ={">=$(=Date(MonthStart(vMaxMonth,-12),'DD/MM/YYYY')) <=$(=Date(MonthEnd(vMaxMonth,0),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}>}MonthName),MonthName)

with Trade_Count_Type is the only thing that changes based on the different columns.

I've tried to use the field settings but it locks my entire dashboard to 1 date which is not what is intended.
Is there a way to select this to only 1 state?

Keitaru_0-1718680726636.png

Strange thing is this isn't a problem on charts only straight tables have this issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Keitaru
Creator II
Creator II
Author

ahh after much trial and error I've found the issue.... and apparently it was the Variable that was now allowing the proper state to select the right Dates.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Keitaru
Creator II
Creator II
Author

ahh after much trial and error I've found the issue.... and apparently it was the Variable that was now allowing the proper state to select the right Dates.