Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TobiasKnutsson
Contributor
Contributor

Error message

I recived a new link, invitation to start using qlickview, I get this error message: 

{"errors":[{"title":"User invitation expired","code":"USER_INVITE_EXPIRED","status":"403"}],"traceId":"000000000000000073d19584e8fe3f93"}
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @TobiasKnutsson 

You may need to ask the Qlik Sense Admin to re-invite you. Once the invitation email is re-sent, please click on the link to accept the invitation. Also, please ensure to clear browser history/cache before clicking on the invitation link.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @TobiasKnutsson 

You may need to ask the Qlik Sense Admin to re-invite you. Once the invitation email is re-sent, please click on the link to accept the invitation. Also, please ensure to clear browser history/cache before clicking on the invitation link.  

TobiasKnutsson
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi
And who is that, someone at my Company or an admin at Qlik?

Hi @TobiasKnutsson<>

MohammedImran
Support
Support

Hi @TobiasKnutsson The Admin from your company who manages the Qlik Sense.  They need to re-send the invite to you.  Is it Qlik Sense Saas product you are referring to?