cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Masharova
Contributor
Contributor

Error uploading files

Hello, i am student and Qlik is my CPD module. Now I need to prepare my exam but app constantly shows me a "data load failed" and error "Field Employee Number not found. I do not know how to resolve the error. All data files are from Qlik Learning portal exams Excel files. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

It looked that you haven't specified a table-name for your loads. In this case the tables will get an automatically generated name which is probably not "Employees" and then the named fields couldn't be found.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@Masharova  Please share the full script and error.

[Employees Number], Maybe "s" is missing

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Masharova
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you, i do not know what to do.

Masharova
Contributor
Contributor
Author

These is ready files from Qlik learning portal exam. 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

The screenshot you have attached maybe not uploaded correctly. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
marcus_sommer

It looked that you haven't specified a table-name for your loads. In this case the tables will get an automatically generated name which is probably not "Employees" and then the named fields couldn't be found.