Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoseGarcia
Creator III
Creator III

Exclude to items from dimension

Hi there, 

I'd like to exclude to items from my dimension. 

using:

=If(ListItemsFromID_Project <> 'Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Onboard', 'Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Trackside',  ListItemsFromID_Project)

not getting desired result.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Possibly two ways at the frontend

1) As calculated Dimension and suppress when the value is null

IF(not Match(ListItemsFromID_Project,'Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Onboard','Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Trackside'),ListItemsFromID_Project,Null())

2) In the expression as below

{<ListItemsFromID_Project-={''Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Onboard','Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Trackside'}>}

View solution in original post

4 Replies
BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Provide sample data and desired output.
JoseGarcia
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@BrunPierre 
I need to exclude items 'Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Onboard' and 'Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Trackside', from my dimension. 

So that they do not show in the bar chart.

Does this explain a bit better?
using: 

=If(ListItemsFromID_Project <> 'Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Onboard', 'Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Trackside',  ListItemsFromID_Project)

Thanks

BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Possibly two ways at the frontend

1) As calculated Dimension and suppress when the value is null

IF(not Match(ListItemsFromID_Project,'Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Onboard','Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Trackside'),ListItemsFromID_Project,Null())

2) In the expression as below

{<ListItemsFromID_Project-={''Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Onboard','Irish Rail Drogheda to Greystones Trackside'}>}

JoseGarcia
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@BrunPierre , Magic. 

I used calculated dimension! it worked nicely! 

thanks a million!