Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II

Export entire data from table

When I create a table I only have a small subset of my data visible. When I right click on the table and export to excel I only get the subset of this data that is visible in the table exported. How can I get the entire dataset exported?

Kirsten

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The easiest way is you remove all the filters/selections you have done and then export the data of the table.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi @kaushiknsolanki 

Filters are already removed but the dataset is that large that not all data fits in the table. The not visible data doesn't get exported

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I understand what you are saying.  if you have larger data then 1048576  many rows then it may not download all data, because Qlik Sense export option uses Excel xlsx format which supports only 1048576  rows.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!