Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Khushi_K
Contributor II
Contributor II

Filtering Data on multiple fields

Hi

I have been struggling with the following scenario and couldn't get anything to work, I have used Qliksense for basic filters but this one is a bit complicated.

I have to report data that has duplicates based on selection of multiple criteria, it needs to check against the count of them and there are 2 scenarios where I have to report on the. I can get the number of cases that qualify but I am unable to qualify the data to hide other data that doesn't qualify. Will need any help available please. 

Thanks and regards

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Can you offer some sample data to work with ?

Khushi_K
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your reply Lisa. below is a scenario, same vendor can send same invoice number to 2 different customers but not to the same but at time there are

1.either same invoice send twice by the same vendor to the same customer with identical invoice num, date, amount and vendor and customer details or 

2. same invoice send with different invoice number or date. to identify them and only display data that is realted, I have tried using if(count(all of the above fields)>1),'duplicate','no duplicate'). it does show me the duplicate but it also shows the ones that are not duplicate and I am now exhausted so can't find a way out. Will appreciate any guidance I can get here.

Khushi_K_0-1631137401421.png

Thanks and have a good day

Khushi