Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goncalo
Contributor III
Contributor III

Flag all similar elements if at least one meets criteria

Hi everyone,

I have a table with invoices and purchase orders. I need to add a column that tells me that if at least one Invoice item has a PO number associated, all the items of that invoice show a Yes. If none has a PO number, then it should show No.

I leave below an illustration of the expected outcome:

Picture1.png

Thanks in advance for you support!

Gonçalo

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Yes, that '-' is actually affecting the expression because it is supposed to count all non null values 

You can either replace the '-' to null() in your table in load script or we work around it like below 

=If(count {<PoNumber={"=Len(PoNumber)>2"}>}total <InvoiceNo> PoNumber),'Yes','No')

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Add a measure As below

=If(count total <InvoiceNo> PoNumber),'Yes','No')

Vineeth Pujari
Goncalo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Vineeth,

Thank you for your quick reply. I created the measure but now it is showing all invoices as Yes.

The PO number information that I use was obtained by checking if the PO field is filled in:

• If it is, then a subfield is used to retrieved part of the string to isolate only the PO number
  • If is blank, then it shows a dash ("-")

Don't know if this may affect the formula you shared.

Best,

Gonçalo

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Yes, that '-' is actually affecting the expression because it is supposed to count all non null values 

You can either replace the '-' to null() in your table in load script or we work around it like below 

=If(count {<PoNumber={"=Len(PoNumber)>2"}>}total <InvoiceNo> PoNumber),'Yes','No')

Vineeth Pujari
Goncalo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Perfect, it worked! Thanks