cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luiskeyrus
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Framework Sense: ¿1 qvf o 3 qvf ?

Saludos comunidad!! Pondré el mensaje en español y en ingles 😉    Me gustaría alguna sugerencia sobre si hacer todo el framework en el mismo QlikSense  (como lo vengo haciendo)  o ... como se venía haciendo en QlikView: 3 distintos. 

La estructura de carpetas podría ser así: 

• 1.Application
  • 2.QVD
  • 3.Include
  • 4.Config
  • 5.Import

Pero me gustaría una discusión sobre las ventajas o inconvenientes de hacerlo  "Todo en 1" o con el método de QlikView. 

Muchas gracias de antemano y un saludo!!

Greetings community! I will post the message in Spanish and English;) I would like to have some suggestions on how to do the whole framework in the same QlikSense (as I have done it) or ... as it was done in QlikView: 3 different.

The structure of the folders could be like this:

1. Application

2.QVD

3.Include

4.Config

5. Import

But I would like a discussion on the advantages or disadvantages of doing "All in 1" or with the QlikView method.

Thank you very much in advance and greetings !!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Since QS stores the apps elsewhere I don't include a folder for the application documents in the folder structure I use. But for qvd's, include and configuration files etc I use the same structure as I do with Qlikview. It's far easier to keep track of what's where with a clearly defined folder structure with logical names that indicate what you can expect to find in a folder then storing everything (potentially hundreds of files) into one folder.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand