Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SRSB
Partner - Contributor III

Get values at the previous dates

Hello,

I have a calculated field Note, where my user choses three dates 

then I want to calculate sum(Note) of the last 10 previous dates of the chosen date by my user.

for example if my user choses 29/072019 , I have to Sum the values of the following dates

Thank you,

Best regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

@SRSB May be this for your set analysis

StartDATE = {">=$(=Date(Max({<StartDATE = {[<$(=Date(Max(StartDATE), 'DD-MM-YYYY'))]}>} StartDATE, 10), 'DD-MM-YYYY'))<=$(=Date(Max(StartDATE), 'DD-MM-YYYY'))"}

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

@SRSB May be this for your set analysis

StartDATE = {">=$(=Date(Max({<StartDATE = {[<$(=Date(Max(StartDATE), 'DD-MM-YYYY'))]}>} StartDATE, 10), 'DD-MM-YYYY'))<=$(=Date(Max(StartDATE), 'DD-MM-YYYY'))"}

SRSB
Author

Thank you for your help.

In fact I have to get the 10 previous dates of a date chosen from an alternate state, then calculate the number of notes that are out of a precalculated range.

COUNT(distinct{<
Descripteur=P({State1}Descripteur),
AgeProd= P({State1}AgeProd),
//StartDATE={">=$(vLast10)<=$(vEndDate_State1)"},
StartDATE = {">=$(=Date(Max({<StartDATE = {[<$(=Date(Max(StartDATE), 'DD-MM-YYYY'))]}>} StartDATE, 10), 'DD-MM-YYYY'))<=$(=Date(Max(StartDATE), 'DD-MM-YYYY'))"},
note={"<$(v_Moins)>$(v_Plus)"}
>} note)

my StartDate should be in [last 10 date before the chosenEndDate(state1),chosenEndDate(state1)]

Is this possible ?

sunny_talwar

@SRSB That is what it should be doing, is it not?

SRSB
Author

In fact, I just have a problem with my variable, otherwise your solution works perfectly ! Thanks 😊