cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balajibc64
Creator III
Creator III

Getting error while accessing the Qlik Sense URL "This site can’t be reached"

Hi, My Qlik Sense is working fine. Suddenly from yesterday I'm facing this issue. 

This site can’t be reached

Url refused to connect.

I tried to for one certificate issue and for testing I moved this some certificate from Personal to Trusted Certificate. From that point this is not working. Not sure whether because of this I'm facing this issue or any other issue. 

Please suggest. 

@Sonja_Bauernfeind 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, I'm guessing that you are in the right direction looking for certificates, but it will be better to detect the right cause before changing anything.

Maybe you had a certificate configured and it has expired, in this case you'll need to request an updated certificated and configure it.

There are some step to recreate some basic certificates that at least allows you to acces the qmc and hub: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-recreate-or-just-delete-certificates-...

Before doing this it will be a good idea to have a snapshot or backup of the server in case the certificates has nothing to do with the error, to avoid to add more mess.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, I'm guessing that you are in the right direction looking for certificates, but it will be better to detect the right cause before changing anything.

Maybe you had a certificate configured and it has expired, in this case you'll need to request an updated certificated and configure it.

There are some step to recreate some basic certificates that at least allows you to acces the qmc and hub: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-recreate-or-just-delete-certificates-...

Before doing this it will be a good idea to have a snapshot or backup of the server in case the certificates has nothing to do with the error, to avoid to add more mess.

balajibc64
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi @rubenmarin Thanks. Issue resolved. This is due certificate issue. So I moved certificate from Personal to Trusted Certificate.