Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manish_Kumar_
Creator
Creator

Give Access to Only Published and Approved Sheets in Qlik Sense

Hi Community,

I have Given Access to Users by Allocating Licenses to them and to a particular Stream. Now In any published App in Stream has three kinds of sheets in it-

1 Published and Approved Sheets

2 Published Sheets

3 Work Sheets(neither Published nor approved -Basically for developers to work around reports and later publish them, as required)

NOW requirement on my Client Side is: The Users should only see Published and approved sheets in the Published Application, whereas now they are able to see all kinds of sheets in the application whether published or not.

So can anyone help me Give Access to only Published Sheets using QMC , I have gone through articles on Qlik community but my Purpose was not solved...
This link guides to give access to a particular sheet by mentioning its Id but I want to give access to all sheets which are published and approved  Solved: Sheet level Section Access in Qlik Sense ?? - Qlik Community - 789067

Manish Kumar, Senior Business Analyst
Labels (4)
2 Replies
Shriya
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Manish_Kumar_ , I got your point. Can u share an image of your issue so that we can get a better idea of how we can resolve it.

Manish_Kumar_
Creator
Creator
Author

@Shriya What should I share!! 
I want advanced rules syntax By which i can allow users to see only Published and Approced sheets in any Published app 

Manish Kumar, Senior Business Analyst