Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LauraMorris
Contributor III
Contributor III

Greater than in set analysis stopped working.

For some reason my set analysis which used to work has stopped working. 

I need to count entries with a date greater than a specified date (I will be using a variable but for now even a hard coded one isnt working anymore). I can get it to count equal to the date its just the addition of the > that isnt working:

count({<diaryeventdate={"=>01/01/2023"}>} diaryid)

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

The call of the date is wrong because the date isn't wrapped with quotes which results either in calling an invalid string or in a division-statement. This means the expression should be look like:

count({<diaryeventdate={"=>'01/01/2023'"}>} diaryid)

whereby the specified date-format must be equally to the interpreting variables (mostly at the beginning of the script) and diaryeventdate must be also a valid date. An alternatively to the above might be:

count({<diaryeventdate={"=>makedate(2023)"}>} diaryid)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

It should be '>=' instead of =>. Are you sure => was working before, didn't try though..

tresesco
MVP
MVP

I guess the issue is not with greater than symbol but the date format. Check your date field format and date system variable in the script

marcus_sommer

The call of the date is wrong because the date isn't wrapped with quotes which results either in calling an invalid string or in a division-statement. This means the expression should be look like:

count({<diaryeventdate={"=>'01/01/2023'"}>} diaryid)

whereby the specified date-format must be equally to the interpreting variables (mostly at the beginning of the script) and diaryeventdate must be also a valid date. An alternatively to the above might be:

count({<diaryeventdate={"=>makedate(2023)"}>} diaryid)