Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khojaluna
Contributor
Contributor

Help! Tableau vs Qlik Sense

I really need your guys' help! The organization I work at is very divided between Qlik Sense and Tableau. Our group is very attached to Tableau and we have been asked to provide a list of things that Qlik sense is incapable of doing in relation to Tableau. Wanting as much ammo as possible I am reaching out to all of you for assistance in compiling this list. Anything you can think of, big or small, will be a great help to our team.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
JonathanI
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Well, I am not sure that there is anything Tableau can do that Qlik can't, but the other way around.  If you are using Tableau in an enterprise fashion, then you are also probably using Alteryx to do the ETL stuff, at least if you have many data sources, where with Qlik you don't need that extra software cost as Qlik does it all though the engine.  The openness of Qlik, through the API's allows you to do so much more with Qlik than the "others" could ever imagine of doing.  Also, get ready for it, if you aren't a salesforce CRM customer, they will certainly be making a push to ensure you have to be.  Might be worth a longer discussion and happy to chat one on one if that would be helpful.