Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to Convert Range(percentage calculation) in to Dimension?

Hello Experts,

How to Convert Range(percentage calculation) bucket in to Dimension?

Example:

i have a filed name skills,student ,status,need to know their completed Percentage

student, skills,completed skills, completed %,range(%)

s1,24,20,83%,81-100

s2,24,24,100%,81-100

s3,24,9,37%,21-40

s4,24,15,62%,61-80

s5,24,3,12%,0-20

Now i need to convert this range(% )in dimension.please find the attached screenshot which way i needed

i have done this way but getting different result

if( aggr(((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/( count(DISTINCT(skills)))),STUDENT)<='1'

and ( aggr(((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/( count(DISTINCT(skills)))),STUDENT))  > '0.8','81-100',

if(aggr(((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/(count(DISTINCT(skills))),STUDENT)<= '0.8'

and ( aggr(((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/( count(DISTINCT(skills)))),STUDENT)) > '0.6','61-80',

if(aggr(((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/( count(DISTINCT(skills)))),STUDENT)<= '.6'

and ( aggr(((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/( count(DISTINCT(skills)))),STUDENT)) > '0.4','41-60',

if(aggr(((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/( count(DISTINCT(skills)))),STUDENT)<='0.4'

and ( aggr(((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/( count(DISTINCT(skills)))),STUDENT)) > '0.2','21-40','0-20'

))))

Thanks in Advance

regards

kiran

2 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

What dimension you have in backend?

If you have Completed %  as field then use same if conditions in your script to create a bucket

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Shahbaz,

this what i have created for bucket

if(

((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/( count(DISTINCT(skills)))) <= '1'

and

((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/(count(DISTINCT(skills)))) > '.8','100-81',

if(((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/( count(DISTINCT(skills)))) <= '.8'

and

((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/(count(DISTINCT(skills)))) > '.6','80-61',

if(((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/(count(DISTINCT(skills)))) <= '.6'

and

((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/( count(DISTINCT(skills)))) > '.4','60-41',

if(((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/(count(DISTINCT(skills)))) <= '.4'

and

((count({$<status={'1'}>}DISTINCT(skills)))/(count(DISTINCT(skills)))) > '.2','21-40','20-0'

))))

couldn't able to load in script level,

this i need to convert it to dimension

regards

Kiran