Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nethu_Rajapaksha
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to Remove unwanted 0 Values in a Chart.

Hi Experts,

Please refer the below screen shot. I just want to "remove this light blue line". How do I solve this? In my data set there is no such zero values for the evening shift ( Light Blue Line). Only contains the vales for the "General Shift". Could you please explain why it happens and How do I fix this? 

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brian_C
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi

Try IF(SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'General Shift'} >} [Units Completed])+

SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'OM GEN 2'} >} [Units Completed]) > 0,

SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'General Shift'} >} [Units Completed])+

SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'OM GEN 2'} >} [Units Completed]))

Kindest regards

Brian

View solution in original post

8 Replies
TauseefKhan
Creator III
Creator III

In Data Handling Uncheck Box (Include Zero value ) or you can put expression.

TauseefKhan_0-1717655843070.png

****Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.****

Nethu_Rajapaksha
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi TauseefKhan,

Yes I tried this before. But still having the same issue.!

Brian_C
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi 

You can amend your expression to be If(sum([Evening Shift])>0,sum([Evening Shift]))

Simply replace [Evening Shift] with the name of your master measure or expression.

Hope this helps you.

Brian

Pablo007
Creator
Creator

Dear @Nethu_Rajapaksha ,

If you just want to show on the charte "General Shift" just delete the other meassures from the chart

Go to edit

Pablo007_0-1717672601051.png

Clik on your chart 

And look for measures (and on the right side of your screen

Pablo007_1-1717672680897.png

Mouse right button Click => delete

Pablo007_2-1717672789713.png

Nethu_Rajapaksha
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Brian_C 

Thanks for commenting. I tried that with the fallowing code. But still having the same issue..

IF(SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'General Shift'} >} [Units Completed]) > 0,
SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'General Shift'} >} [Units Completed])
) +
IF(SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'OM GEN 2'} >} [Units Completed]) > 0,
SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'OM GEN 2'} >} [Units Completed])
)

Brian_C
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi

Try IF(SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'General Shift'} >} [Units Completed])+

SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'OM GEN 2'} >} [Units Completed]) > 0,

SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'General Shift'} >} [Units Completed])+

SUM({< [Team Type] = {'Laying'}, Shift = {'OM GEN 2'} >} [Units Completed]))

Kindest regards

Brian

Nethu_Rajapaksha
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Brian_C 

Thank you so much for your help! Your solution worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time.!

Brian_C
Contributor III
Contributor III

Your very welcome. Happy to help.