Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asli_
Contributor
Contributor

How to calculate hit ratio

Hi,

I try to calculate hit ratio between selected dates by using the formula Total Sales / Total Lead. The process starts with a lead and then lead turns into sales. All leads and sales have RequestID. Sales have the same requestID with the associated lead. The problem is that lead and sales dates are different. Actually I'm not interested in "how many leads do I have between 1-24 January and how many of them resulted as sales?".  I want to get total sales between selected two dates in the date picker independent from lead_date. Some of the sales have earlier lead_date than the minimum date selected in the date picker actually. This approach does not make sense for me but the business unit calculates hit ratio this way.

I have sold_date variable for sales and lead_date variable for leads. In a sheet, I want to use one date picker object and one date variable in it. In that case, if I use lead_date in the date picker, the result is only the number of sales that have lead_date between selected lead_dates. But I need to get number of the sales between selected dates independent from lead_date. 

Hope explained clearly 🙂

Thnxxx

0 Replies