Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sperr0w
Contributor
Contributor

How to create bar diagram start date finish date of task

Hello!

I need create service desk analytic report.

Durring this year there is a lot of tasks in the table.

Each task have field StartDate and FinishDate field

I need to create bar diagram with X axis = Year+week number (ie 202001,202002,...,202052) - this is done

And for every week I need to show 2 bars

First bar - Count of created task in this week

Second bar - Count of finished task in this week

Could somebody please suggest me how to do it?

I dont know which date use for X axis (StartDate and FinishDate not fit because is is possible, that there is NO task started on this week, but there is finished (in this case this week will be suspended) - so, on X axis I need all 52 weeks.

I dont know how to set formula for measures.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do you have some flag for Created task and also Finished task. If not, create them and then use that flag in analysis from your metric.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do you have some flag for Created task and also Finished task. If not, create them and then use that flag in analysis from your metric.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful