Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samanehsorournejad

How to define Range Max for specific Dimension in Y Axise

Hi every one,

I have Qlik sense App that has Line Chart with Multiple Dimension(Like Cycle Group), I want to determine Max range for example 500 for a Special  Dimension but when I determine Max range for Dimension it has effect for all Dimension. Is there any solution that I could determine the Range Max just  for a Special Dimension?

Thanks in advancedMax.JPG

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Samanehsorournejad
Author

Hi every one,

I myself found my answer, Qlik Sense itself solve this issue previously 🙂 , when you use Range in Automatic then it, itself choose the various Range for every Dimension.

Thanks every body

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Happy_Mask_Salesman
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I would play with Dimensionality() or GetDimensionObject().

But watch out, once you define by expression the max range, you have to also assign 'manually' a limit for the other dimensions as well.

if( GetDimensionObject(0) = 'NameOfThatSpecialDimension',

500)

But this would break the limit for other dimensions. (Someone can correct me with this?)

Also, a combo chart might help you with this, as you can have two Y axis, and you can assign each measure to a different Y axis. The second axis could be defined with a max and the primary axis could be auto.

I'm telling you this without Qlik Sense open at the moment, I'd might be wrong, but it's worth a try to check both options.

Regards,

Samanehsorournejad
Author

Hi every one,

I myself found my answer, Qlik Sense itself solve this issue previously 🙂 , when you use Range in Automatic then it, itself choose the various Range for every Dimension.

Thanks every body