Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnshuKumari
Contributor
Contributor

How to do KPI Money format

Hi ,

I have a measure for KPI with below set expression =(Sum({<[OrderDate]={">=$(=YearStart(max([OrderDate])))<=$(=Max([OrderDate]))"}>} Sales))/1000, for this value is like 4.3k , but i want to show $ 4.3k as output , so how to add $ symbol Infront of it or is there any other way to display KPI YTD value  like $ 4,3k instead of

$ 4299865.87 .Here i have selected Number formatting as Money ($ ###0.00;-$ ###0.00)

Regards.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sayed_Mannan
Creator
Creator

Hi, to format a KPI in Qlik Sense to show a value with a dollar sign and in thousands (e.g., $ 4.3k), you can use a combination of the formatting functions and set expressions directly in the measure expression. Here's how you can achieve that:

Num(Sum({<[OrderDate]={">=$(=YearStart(max([OrderDate])))<=$(=Max([OrderDate]))"}>} Sales) / 1000, '$ #,##0.0k')

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sayed_Mannan
Creator
Creator

Hi, to format a KPI in Qlik Sense to show a value with a dollar sign and in thousands (e.g., $ 4.3k), you can use a combination of the formatting functions and set expressions directly in the measure expression. Here's how you can achieve that:

Num(Sum({<[OrderDate]={">=$(=YearStart(max([OrderDate])))<=$(=Max([OrderDate]))"}>} Sales) / 1000, '$ #,##0.0k')