Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to dynamically change the row and column in Pivot Table

Hi I have two questions

1. I have a requirement where I have to dynamically change Row field and Column field in Pivot table, how can I do that ?

Please see the attached screenshot. Right now row values (NA to 😎 are shown by the field "Alcohol_Every" and Column Values ( 1 to 9) are shown by the field "Amazon". I need to provide two Prompts using which user can pick what they want to show as row and column field. Any one knows how to do it in Qlik Sense  ?

2. I have to do the conditional formatting using fractile function. Like for the background color expression of the cells ( Measure ) of Pivot Table I have to use an expression like below. But this gives me "Expression Error " . What am I doing wrong here ?

if (count(POST_CODE) < Fractile(count(POST_CODE),0.2), red(), green())

I will really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks

Ajay

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

For you second issue, may be try like this:

If(Count(POST_CODE) < Fractile(TOTAL Aggr(Count(POST_CODE), Alcohol_Every, Amazon) , 0.2), Red(), Green())

sunny_talwar

Not entirely sure what you are looking for in your 1st requirement, but check out the attached and see if that helps