Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qvqs14
Contributor
Contributor

How to load or Call Qliksense application data into Java Based Application (Qliksense integration with JAVA)

Hi Experts,

I am having a requirement to full the Qliksense Application data into JAVA based application.

Requirement:

Step 1 : I am implemented the requirements and made few filter selections in qliksense application as below 

qvqs14_2-1662039332204.png

Step 2 : after selecting the values from Filters i am getting the values for 

i) Distributor Saleschannel Orders %  - 100.00%

ii) In-Store Saleschannel Orders % - 50.70%

iiii) Online Saleschannel Orders % - 49.32%

iv) Wholesale Saleschannel Orders % - 77.78%

Example : 

qvqs14_1-1662039303848.png

Step 3 : Now i want to the pass the Orders % values of Saleschannel into JAVA based application.

Step 4 : Sample JAVA Based Application Interface as below

qvqs14_1-1662038438842.png

Step 5 : Now i need to pass Qliksense Application Saleschannel values into the JAVA based Application.

Out put :

qvqs14_2-1662038750029.png

Note : If i made some other selections in Qliksense, That values should be updated automatically in JAVA Application. 

How we can implement the same scenario , Can you please help me on the same. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Venkat

Labels (5)
3 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You can use the Qlik Engine API to calculate the values from your java program.  Here is a sample of connecting with Java. https://github.com/StevenJDH/Qlik-Sense-Java-Examples

If your java app can embed web pages/frames, another approach would be to use one of the embedding APIs to copy visuals from the Qlik Sense app. 

-Rob

qvqs14
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply.

In my scenario, as of now we are not using any webpage. Even my Java application having multiple objects.

So i just want to get the Qliksense application filtered data into Java application, is it possible or do we have any other solution?

Thank you.

Regards,

Venkat

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Using the Engine API, you can apply selections and retrieve data from your java application. 

-Rob