Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rolasyeow
Contributor
Contributor

How to retrieve the data by using 2 variables calculation including the year and month?

Hi guys, sorry I'm new to Qlik Sense, the calculations I wanted is sum([Local Profit])/sum([Local SubTotal]) but I also wanted to filter it by selecting specific year and month... 

Therefore, can someone teach me how to correct this expression? I keep getting nested aggregation error message. Below is my expression ...
sum ({<Year={$(=max(Year))},Month= {"=$(=max({<Year={$(=max(Year))}>} Month))"}>} sum([Local Profit])/sum([Local SubTotal]))

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

It should be 

sum ({<Year={$(=max(Year))},Month= {"=$(=max({<Year={$(=max(Year))}>} Month))"}>} [Local Profit])

/

sum({<Year={$(=max(Year))},Month= {"=$(=max({<Year={$(=max(Year))}>} Month))"}>}[Local SubTotal])

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

It should be 

sum ({<Year={$(=max(Year))},Month= {"=$(=max({<Year={$(=max(Year))}>} Month))"}>} [Local Profit])

/

sum({<Year={$(=max(Year))},Month= {"=$(=max({<Year={$(=max(Year))}>} Month))"}>}[Local SubTotal])

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!