Skip to main content
Announcements
Join us on Sept. 17 to hear how our new GenAI Assistant empowers data professionals: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richard3
Contributor III
Contributor III

I can't query the Qlogs database after my Qlik Sense version upgrade.

Previously I had the Qlik Sense Enterprise version September 2020, and I had the Session Monitor application that connects to the Qlogs database to display that information, now I updated the Qlik Sense version to Qlik Sense November 2022 Patch 13, but Now it does not allow me to consult the Qlogs database, it generates an error that indicates validating username and password of the database and they are values that I do not have and that I did not previously need.

3 Replies
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

Richard3
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Maria, thank you for your response, I was reading what you sent me and I noticed that centralized registration is no longer enabled, but I can't see if there is another way to do it or if there is a version of the Session Monitor updated after this change.
Thank you very much for your answer.

Ranganath_DR
Support
Support

Hi @Richard3 ,

You can import updated monitoring apps from location: %ProgramData%\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps\

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/November2023/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_De...