Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayda
Contributor II
Contributor II

IF (ISNULL

Hello
I have a question, I have loaded the data and among them are:
TYPE_ERROR,
FH_VF,
FH_CITA,
STATE,
CLOSE_GESTION,
FH_INI_TRAMITAR,
CLOSING_DATE,
but I want to make a condition which does not appear as a date but as a quantity,
IF (ISNULL (FH_INI_TRAMITAR), DATE_CLOSING, FH_INI_TRAMITAR)

any suggestions?

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please explain little more on date and Qualtity and also where are you trying this (Ex: Design or Script)?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Mayda
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi

In the data load (script) I have the fields of FH_INI_TRAMITAR, and DATE_CIERRE, among others, I want to know if it is possible to put this formula IF (ISNULL (FH_INI_TRAMITAR), DATE_CIERRE, FH_INI_TRAMITAR) in the script.
since when calculating in a graph the mean time (SUM (FH_INI_TRAMITAR-DECHA_HORA) / COUNT ({<TIPO_GESTION>} PART)) in the FH_INI_TRAMITAR field there are empty spaces and those spaces I want to replace with the CLOSING DATE field, when putting the formula IF (ISNULL (FH_INI_TRAMITAR), DATE_CLOSING, FH_INI_TRAMITAR) in a table if it gives me the result I want, but if I place it like that in the script it doesn't give me.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

From here

IF (ISNULL (FH_INI_TRAMITAR), DATE_CLOSING, FH_INI_TRAMITAR) 

All are in same table, If so it will give correct result until unless you are using some tranformation? 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful