Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richardhalsall
Contributor
Contributor

IF and set analysis

Hi, I have a table visual I am restricting/filtering using this expression
=IF(Opportunity_Probability__class_Cons = '25=> Probability <75',Opportunity_Name,NULL())

This works and only shows Opportunity_Name where the probability class value is '25=> Probability <75'

In this table I have a division field which if I use a filter pane works fine but I want to not use a filter pane and just fix the table contents so I looked at set analysis and this expression

{<Division={"GEV Wind Power US"} >}

Normally I put this at the start of my expression and it works fine but not with the IF statement above.

Any advice would be appreciated

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Saravanan_Desingh

Set Analysis can be used within the Aggregation Functions. You can not use it in IF.

=IF(Opportunity_Probability__class_Cons = '25=> Probability <75' And Division='GEV Wind Power US',Opportunity_Name,NULL())

Or

=Only({<Division={'GEV Wind Power US'},Opportunity_Probability__class_Cons={'25=> Probability <75'}>}Opportunity_Name)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Saravanan_Desingh

Set Analysis can be used within the Aggregation Functions. You can not use it in IF.

=IF(Opportunity_Probability__class_Cons = '25=> Probability <75' And Division='GEV Wind Power US',Opportunity_Name,NULL())

Or

=Only({<Division={'GEV Wind Power US'},Opportunity_Probability__class_Cons={'25=> Probability <75'}>}Opportunity_Name)