Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mira2423
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

IF with multiple connected conditions

Hi, 

My data looks like this: 

I have different contact types: Online chat, email, telephone, custom forms, electronic forms ... 

I would like to have a pie chart with one part indicating the ratio of first contact resolution and the other with the ratio of non first contact resolution. That means that when a customer contacts us via Online chat or Telephone and the Lead time for that is less than 30 min then it should be classified as a first contact resolution. And if the customer contacts us via custom forms, electronic forms and email and it takes less than 8 hours then it should also be classified as first contact resolution. 

At the end I would like to have a chart that shows me the ratio of first contact resolutions vs non first contact resolution. 

Can someone help me with that?

2 Replies
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @Mira2423,

Can you share with us the logic you have tried?
Are you addressing it in the script or in the visualization?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @Mira2423 ,

Did you manage to make it work?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.