Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
louise_atherton
Contributor III
Contributor III

Identifying values that don't appear in both columns - PLEASE HELP :-(

Please help

I'm trying and failing to be able to highlight which values don't feature in 2 columns. 

I have a table, it contains registrations for each site and these have their own unique ID.  

louise_atherton_1-1621928040635.png

I than have another table, which shows when a check has been completed on a registration.  The Site and Reg will match that of table 1 but they will have different ID's as are on different forms. 

louise_atherton_2-1621928106449.png

What I want to do is to be able to merge the 2 data sets together to give me a new table to flag the registrations that have not been checked for that day. I don't need that table to feature an ID. 

louise_atherton_3-1621928216657.png

Can anyone else me?  I can only do this via expressions as we have a diluted version available to us so am limited to this option only. 

Many thanks in advance to taking the time to read through and hopefully one of you will be able to shed some wisdom my way and help resolve. 

Thanks in advance

Louise 

2 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi Louise,

Hope you have unique site per Reg. In that case, try like below

=Only({<Reg=E(Reg), Date=>}Site)

Screenshot:

MayilVahanan_1-1621930891525.png

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
louise_atherton
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have multiple registrations per site and also the 'Reg' on table 1 is a different dataset to the 'Reg' on table 2 as they are called something slightly different so its actually more like 'Reg Database' and 'Reg Checked' though the values contained within should be the same.  Hope that makes sense?