cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debmsarkar123
Contributor III
Contributor III

Incorrect mapping happening in Qlik

When  I am selecting only " 100049800" in Field 1 the value in field 3 is coming to be  395.17 as shown in the below screenshot-

debmsarkar123_0-1646805046817.png

When  I am selecting  " 100049800" in Field 1  and "4503409701" in Field 2 the value in field 3 is coming to be  452 as shown in the below screenshot-

debmsarkar123_1-1646805466081.png

The correct value of field 3 for 100049800" in Field 1  and "4503409701" in Field 2 is 452 which is coming when selecting both the fields.

Could you please tell me why this is happening? Seems like the source data is correct otherwise in screenshot 2 the data wont be correct.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

Yes logging a support ticket is a better way to troubleshoot in this case. More investigation is required on the qvw. It seems related to the logic designed in this qvw.  The qvw has confidential data which should not be exposed in this community as well.  

The best way to debug is to do below:

1. create a new qvw.  create one table chart to include field 1, 2 and 3. Then see if the data is correct.

2. On the existing qvw, remove all other columns to only keep these three fields in both charts. If the issue still exists, check the field 3 on both qvw and what is the difference. 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SankarReddy
Support
Support

Hi @debmsarkar123 ,

Thanks for posting the query.

Could you please create a support ticket for further investigation? please attach sample qvw , along with sample data and Qlikview version.

Best Regards,

Sankar.

debmsarkar123
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Why should I open a support ticket? It's not a bug in qlikview
Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

Yes logging a support ticket is a better way to troubleshoot in this case. More investigation is required on the qvw. It seems related to the logic designed in this qvw.  The qvw has confidential data which should not be exposed in this community as well.  

The best way to debug is to do below:

1. create a new qvw.  create one table chart to include field 1, 2 and 3. Then see if the data is correct.

2. On the existing qvw, remove all other columns to only keep these three fields in both charts. If the issue still exists, check the field 3 on both qvw and what is the difference. 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!