Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vlad6
Contributor
Contributor

Incremental load and associations

Qlik Sense doesn't build the associations for the tables uploaded by incremental load.

There are 5 tables with 5-10 columns. I created the proper association between them. After that I added this simple script to get new set of data on regular basis:

for each file in filelist('lib://Amazon_S3_1/')
IF WildMatch('$(file)','*.csv') THEN
LOAD *
FROM [$(file)]
(txt, codepage is 28591, embedded labels, delimiter is ';', msq);
END IF
next file

and create Scheduled reload. (same 5 tables added to S3 bucket each day).

Column names are same and I can see these data into Analyze tools. But Qlik doesn't see any relations between new tables. In the Analyze tools I don't see any association between uploaded tables.

What the reason for such problem? Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

3 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

It sounds like this is just additional data (rows) being added to existing tables using the Autoconcatenate feature. This will happen when the field names are the same.

Vlad6
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Yes, it works this way. But how can I create the associations between these Autoconcatenated Tables? Once again, the association works for initially loaded data only. I'm sure there is a method to fix that.

Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

When you load using the script (Data Load Editor), the associations are based on common field names (case sensitive).