Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Type_II_Error_Code
Contributor
Contributor

Initial bookmark, but carry user selections between sheet changes

I'd like to initialize the report with a baseline book mark (accomplished via actions), but I would also like user selections to carry over between sheets. 

For example: If there is one action (apply the bookmark), it will revert to the baseline bookmark whenever the user returns to that sheet

If there are two actions, (apply the bookmark then step back one selection state), it will work on the subsequent sheet selections but not the first sheet selection (it will revert to nothing selected).

I'd like the baseline bookmark for whatever the first sheet chosen will be, then all subsequent sheet selections to carry over the user choices. I have searched this and would like help locating this feature.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Type_II_Error_Code
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Figured it out - the initial selection is not able to step back. The two actions will work after all.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Type_II_Error_Code
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Figured it out - the initial selection is not able to step back. The two actions will work after all.