Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vek
Contributor II
Contributor II

Installing Patches in QS Enterprise

Hi there,

In my job, we have QS Enterprise with 2018 September version. Since there has been a lot of updates (working with states, new visualizations and extensions) I was wondering if it's possible to update that version to the newest one. Does it have a cost?

Thanks 🙂

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

Nope, there's no line item cost. Upgrades are included as a part of maintenance on a license. So long as your organization is up to date on maintenance, then you can upgrade without restriction.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

Nope, there's no line item cost. Upgrades are included as a part of maintenance on a license. So long as your organization is up to date on maintenance, then you can upgrade without restriction.

Vek
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you so much for your help!

Can I ask you where is the upgrading option available in the QMC? Or is it directly available in the HUB?

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

To perform and upgrade you will need to download the desired version from the downloads site (Qlik.com >> Support >> Product Upgrades & Downloads).

From there, run through the new installer to upgrade the software. I would encourage reading through our docs on upgrades to get a sense of what all is needed and recommended.