Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PC
Contributor II
Contributor II

Is it possible to access stream from other Qlik Sense Enterprise via your own hub?

Hi all

We have Qlik Sense Enterprise, as does our collaborators. Some of us have licence to see their streams, but currently we have to go to a separate hub to see their streams. Is it possible to set up a link in our own hub that will make it easy to navigate to their streams or have their streams visible in our hub?

Cheers

PC

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Simply put, no. Both instances will have their own security domains, user authentication etc and the Qlik Sense hub isn't modifiable to the extent you could integrate it in the manner you are suggesting. Instead what you can do is create a web page that includes your access to both instances and presents all the apps you have access to. How you would set up the security to make this a nice seamless process is a bit beyond my skills though from what I know it should definitely be achievable.

Another potential option, depending on your architectural constraints, would be to automate a process of app export / import and publication for the shared apps between the two sites. This is probably the way I would go.

Cheers,

Rod

PC
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for the quick reply, Rod.