Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sankvag7
Contributor
Contributor

Issue with Excel formulae in Qliksense-Monthly level data

Hi Folks,

I'm quite new to Qliksense and thought of taking some help from you guys.

Goal:

I have 2 excel formulae which I want to derive in Qliksense. I created measures and got the values for every order. Also, to cross-check I referred a few examples from my excel data sheet to verify those records and they're are correct.

Problem:

Now the issue is when I try to get these values on a monthly level then my values show blank in Qliksense and it only shows Revenue per month, while it shows the below two measures as blank. If I just do Revenue*Interval then I can get those values but what I want is to consider only the business days and also check for a few conditions before I do those calculations.

I only see values for the below columns:

for eg.

EndMonth,Revenue,Revenue*Interval, IntervalAll 

2019-June,$100,-,-

2019-July,$100,-,-

And I want to be able to see:

EndMonth,Revenue,Revenue*Interval, IntervalAll on a monthly level.

Formulae:

INTERVAL=NUMBER OF DAYS BETWEEN START AND END DATE

1. IF(IF((isnum(Revenue) and Revenue>=0 and (isnum(INTERVAL))),'YES','NO')='NO','',IF(alt(REVENUE*INTERVAL),0,REVENUE*INTERVAL)) as "Revenue*Interval"
  2. IF(ISNUM(INTERVAL),INTERVAL,IF(isnum(START_DATE),IF(NETWORKDAYS(START_DATE,END_DATE,[holiday])-1<0,0,NETWORKDAYS(START_DATE,END_DATE,[Holiday])-1),''))  as "IntervalAll"

I have attached a sample set of data with the calculations I want. I may be missing something while deriving these values in Qliksense, maybe an aggr() but not too sure.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Labels (5)
1 Reply
sankvag7
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Checking back again to see if anyone has any inputs?