Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThePeterK
Creator
Creator

Last 7 Days Rolling Sum Set Analysis Returning Too Much Data

Rolling sum question with set analysis. I'm trying to get just the last 7 days of registered credits for a single term (vSetToSession, works elsewhere) in a line chart.  This expression is returning registered credits for all terms, not breaking out the Fiscal Year Term, and not returning the results for just the last 7 days.

=rangesum(aggr(sum({<[Snapshot Sort Join]={'Latest Data'},[Fiscal Year Term]={'$(=$(vSetToSession))'},[Registration Date.autoCalendar.Date]={'>=$(=Today()-7)'}>}[Registered Credits]),[Fiscal Year Term],Days_Before_Term),0,rowno())

Without the fiscal year term or reg date set expressions, this works when I filter down to one (and only one) value of Fiscal Year Term. The dimensions are the same in each: Days Before Term on the x axis, Fiscal Year Term for the lines. Registered Credits is the only measure I'm using in this line chart. I think there's a problem with the set expression- any advice is really appreciated.

93/93
0 Replies