cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Learn Qlik Sense in 60 Seconds

qlikInterstate_60_.pngHello Community! I hope you all are having a great start to the new year and I am looking forward to a prosperous 2016. I wanted to let you know of a new section in the Qlik Community containing a growing series of short and succinct videos that will cover a random feature, idea, vision, introduction, tip or trick and the art of the possible with Qlik Sense.

I call it Qlik Sense in 60.

Note that these videos are not meant to be a substitution for education or training, but they are a great way to quickly learn something new about Qlik Sense. I don't know if you are like me, but for some strange reason - I seem to learn a lot better and a lot more when I don't have the anxiety of sitting through long videos. These 60 second videos sure do help with that! I will be releasing a new video about every week, so stay tuned, check back often and visit / bookmark the below links:

Take this opportunity to expand your knowledge and increase your awareness of what can be done with Qlik Sense. Happy viewing.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo
Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Labels (1)
0 Replies