Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
desert_dweller
Contributor
Contributor

Line Chart with selectable measures

Hello-I'm wondering if it is possible to have user select which measures to populate in a line chart? So if I create a line chart that has 8-9 possible measures user could someone toggle which specific measures they wanted displayed on line chart. I've read this is possible with Vizlib but not seeing the option.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, I dont know with vizlib, maybe there is a 'Show codition' option like the default table.

With default line chart you can add a variable object and add diffrent buttons, each one makes the variable to store the variable of an expression previously loaded.

In example having a variable Amount that stores Sum(Amount) and a variable Customer that stores Count(Customer).

A variable vChartExpression in a variable object with 2 button, one that set the variable to Amount and another to Customer.

The expression on the line chart may be: $($(vChartExpresssion))

Or another option to set the varible just with numbers, 1 for first button and 2 for the 2nd button and the line chart expression like:

Pick($(vChartExpresssion),Sum(Amount),Count(Customer))

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, I dont know with vizlib, maybe there is a 'Show codition' option like the default table.

With default line chart you can add a variable object and add diffrent buttons, each one makes the variable to store the variable of an expression previously loaded.

In example having a variable Amount that stores Sum(Amount) and a variable Customer that stores Count(Customer).

A variable vChartExpression in a variable object with 2 button, one that set the variable to Amount and another to Customer.

The expression on the line chart may be: $($(vChartExpresssion))

Or another option to set the varible just with numbers, 1 for first button and 2 for the 2nd button and the line chart expression like:

Pick($(vChartExpresssion),Sum(Amount),Count(Customer))

desert_dweller
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you so much, I used variables and the show condition and accomplished this.