cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roxys373s
Contributor II
Contributor II

List all Values for a button

I'm trying to create a button that selects specific values - specifically the past 7 dates from Today

I'm not sure if I need to use the "select by matching search criteria" because evidently I do not have that option for some reason (if you know why, PLEASE let me know, it would be a huge help in the future too)

roxys373s_2-1658437966103.png

Since I don't have that option to try, I tried using "Select values in a field" but I'm not sure how the syntax would work or what the expression would be to select the past 7 days.

So far, I have

=Date(Today()-7)

in my button and it successfully chooses the date a week ago from today. I was thinking I could just list the rest out like

=Date(Today()-7), Date(Today()-6), Date(Today()-5)....and so on but I don't know how to do that either. Any suggestions?!

Labels (5)
2 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Looks like that option introduced in Jun 2020.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Misted-the-option-Select-values-matching-search-crit...

Looks like 'select by matching search criteria' is required to choose multiple values.

Until you upgrade to next version, may be a filter box having this expression to choose dates you would like to - 

=Aggr(if(Date='$(=Date(Today()-5))' or Date='$(=Date(Today()-3))',Date),Date)

roxys373s
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Digvijay_Singh  Thanks! I'll try updating ASAP!

I tried out the toggle field selection, and it works when i add multiple actions and for each action, I wrote Date(Today()-7), Date(Today()-6), Date(Today()-5) and so on with 7 actions in total. Would you know a way to combine all 7 of those statements into one action ?