Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raghaviponnusamy
Contributor II
Contributor II

Logout in Mashup

Hi,

I want to create a logout button in QlikSense mashup  . Can anyone help me out with the html and javascript codes. 

Functionality : It should logout from Qlik on clicking on button and it should not take me back to Qlik page on clicking on back button in web browser.

Thanks ,

Raghavi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

This type of request typically falls outside the scope of Qlik Support. Qlik Support is reserved for instances where Qlik software is not functioning as it is designed or documented, or to report potential software defects. Consultation, customization, document development, or implementation assistance is not in scope for Qlik Support. To obtain that type of assistance, you may work with your account manager to arrange an engagement with Qlik Consulting Services, which is a paid service.

• That being said, if I correct your understanding, you should want to design a Logout button in a mashup? If this is true, you would want to terminate the current user sessions with the method call [session_module_root]/user/{directory}/{id} . 
  • Or with the Session call [session_module_root]/session/{id}

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

This type of request typically falls outside the scope of Qlik Support. Qlik Support is reserved for instances where Qlik software is not functioning as it is designed or documented, or to report potential software defects. Consultation, customization, document development, or implementation assistance is not in scope for Qlik Support. To obtain that type of assistance, you may work with your account manager to arrange an engagement with Qlik Consulting Services, which is a paid service.

• That being said, if I correct your understanding, you should want to design a Logout button in a mashup? If this is true, you would want to terminate the current user sessions with the method call [session_module_root]/user/{directory}/{id} . 
  • Or with the Session call [session_module_root]/session/{id}
S427
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi raghaviponnusamy, If you got the code then can you please share it with me for how to add logout button functionality in QlikMashup.

S427
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Raghavi,

Any update on this? Even I'm having similar problem. If you got the code kindly share it here.

SAFRARUGON
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Saludos tuviste algun avance sobre este tema?