Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rubenacampos
Contributor III
Contributor III

Mapping

I have sales data by person and customer and I would like to create a map that visually displays the location (long/lat) of my sales force and when I select the point on the map I would like to display the customers that sales person has sold to as well as sale info for the customers on the map when the map zooms to the long/lat point.  I know how to create the long/lat point and I know I can create a table below the map but is it possible to position the table within the map only to show when the map zooms to the selected point? 

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How did you map the Long and Lat for Sales Data?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rubenacampos
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The long/lat was mapped according to the office location where the sales individual is located so it's just a point on a map.  The point size is determined by the total sales.  What I would like to show is a pop-up of the accounts w/ sales info when the point on the map is selected and zoomed in on.  Thank you!