Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JaimeG
Contributor II
Contributor II

Message in pivot table: no data to display

Hi

I have made several boards that have the pivot table object, the information is loaded through * .qvd files.

I have a recurring error that I don't know how to solve, the message "no data to display" is displayed even though there is information.

I run the board and it shows the data, I go to another board and that message comes out, I return to the board that did show data and now the message "no data to display".

How can i fix this? the data is already loaded so you should have no problem displaying the information.

JaimeG_0-1605638207103.png

data model preview

JaimeG_1-1605638260822.png

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be check if you have some condition which is not full filling in data handling from properties of pivot table?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
JaimeG
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The measurement formula is:

Count ({<PRODUCTE = {'SOAT'}, NEW = {'NO'}, CERTIFIED_STATUS = {'CURRENT'}>} POLICY)

As I mentioned, if I give f5 it works but if I change and return the board no longer.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, If you refresh that could be the filter what you've applied may gone and active with new measurement. But, your case what are you trying to get report?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
JaimeG
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I am trying to show the sales per month of the soat product. My fact table has the information of several products, hence the filter.

JaimeG
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I checked and it seems that the problem is the memory of the laptop I use.