Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tejas
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Month Filter

Hi all,

Hope you guys are doing well. So I have some filters in my dashboard and one of them is Month. So basically it should show me the values present in that month. It is showing me the values of the month but now selected month. It is showing me the values for (month-3) means if i am selecting July month then it is showing me the values for April and so on. I haven't changed anything except FirstMonthOfTheYear in our main script because I want to show the months from April, May, June and so on. So what could be wrong. I am attaching some photos of my dashboard filter and script so that i will be better to understand. I have selected Col 1 as a dimension to show the month values. ThanksWhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 9.37.41 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 5.12.54 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 5.30.58 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-06-11 at 5.30.58 PM.jpeg 

1 Reply
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @Tejas 
How does your data model looks like?
It does not seems like your field date is connected to you field where you selected "Jul" otherwise the dates should be filtered and only dates in July should show up.
Please check your data model and the connection between these fields.

Another thing is: if you change back first month of the year to 1, does it all work fine?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.