Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanQ_man
Contributor
Contributor

Multiple Point Layers?

Hello,

I am relatively new to Qlik and the forums so thank you guys for the help and community engagement. I've found a lot of useful resources and tutorials from Qlik users so far. 

My question is whether it's possible to have a dynamic Point Layer that is loaded inline for using multiple map sheets? I realize the script is for hard-coding, but I am hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction. I am mapping XY coordinates for an image similar to a floor layout. The points currently have to be loaded inline in the script as Point, X, Y and then converted to latitude and longitude. 

Christof Schwarz has an excellent tutorial over this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uWlmNm95n8

Is there a way to continue or expand upon this technique for wanting to use multiple maps without manually changing the point layer script each time? Say for instance, I have a floor plan on sheet 1 with it's own points and a floor plan on sheet 2 with a different set of points. 

Thank you all for any help or feedback. This has been a fun and interesting little project using Qlik Sense. 

Labels (6)
1 Reply