Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinayvishwanath
Contributor III
Contributor III

Multiple conditions in Set analysis

Hi All,

I have a challenge in implementing multiple conditions in set analysis - 

Requirement - 

1. Want to show top 15% , 30%, 60% of values based on below criteria - 

• Need to consider all the values in Code column (100%) even if there are no values in Due Date column (few Values don't have due date)
  • Sort the Due date by ascending order to select the Top 15%, 30% or 60%
  • Difference column is difference between Due date and effective date in days

Important Point - when we say top 15% or 30% or 60% means we have to show the exact value in difference column corresponding to above criteria

eg: if we have 100 rows in column then 15% corresponds to 15th row of the column and need to show only due data value of that particular row...similarly 30% means 30th row and 60% means 60th row...

Please do revert if further clarifications

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

@vinayvishwanath based on the data provided, what is the expected output you are looking to get?

vinayvishwanath
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny,

I am creating a straight table wherein there will be columns like 15%, 30% and 60% lead time....

I want to showcase max difference value (one value) for top 15% of due date records similarly for 30% and 60%....

Due date records have null values as well but we need to consider that as well on par with Code values

Hope this gives clarity

vinayvishwanath
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny,

is it possible to showcase the data using set analysis....or do we need to take a different approach? if yes what would be the ideal approach