Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
codyt97
Contributor
Contributor

Need help with calendar measure

Good morning. I created a calendar   that shows the sales order we will need to ship everyday.

codyt97_0-1660913129010.png

I realized that the formula for material value i created is wrong and I want to insert from this formula: Money(Sum({ $< Weekday={'Thu'}, AtHomeOrder={0}>} ExtAmt)) to this kinda fomula Money(Sum(Aggr({$< Weekday={'Fri'}, AtHomeOrder={0}>} TranAmt,TranNo))) and the problem is if I do that formula values will be the same for every day.  

This the expression I currently have :

codyt97_1-1660913430074.png

Can you someone help me?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

Looks like Sum inside aggr is missing, but hope you figured out from your logic that you want to aggregate over dimensions TransAmt, TranNo field. I just corrected the syntax - 

Money(Sum(Aggr(Sum({$< Weekday={'Fri'}, AtHomeOrder={0}>}ExtAmt),TranAmt,TranNo)))

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Looks like Sum inside aggr is missing, but hope you figured out from your logic that you want to aggregate over dimensions TransAmt, TranNo field. I just corrected the syntax - 

Money(Sum(Aggr(Sum({$< Weekday={'Fri'}, AtHomeOrder={0}>}ExtAmt),TranAmt,TranNo)))

codyt97
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I didn't realized the problem. Thank you for correcting me as I'm learning Qlik.