cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peng
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

No access to local hub suddenly on local installed QlikSense April 2020

I have 3 year license for installed Qlik Sense April 2020 Enterprise Client-Managed since August last year, so far it works fine locally until last week when I suddenly got a browser login-dialog in Chrome by accesssing https://servername/hub, which i never see before and the url is changed to https://servername/internal_windows_authentication/?targetId=3fc6823c-2ffa-4d14-9283-d125e390f499. I tried all credentials noticed at installation time without success. If I remember corrrectly, the login-dialog was provided on hub-page by clicking the login-button there and not direcly in the browser's built-in login dialog. I have no idea how it happens and how can I fix it.

Any suggestions are welcome, thank you!   

Peng_0-1637093460252.png

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @Peng 

Proxy trace log should give more information on the same 

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
Peng
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Vikram,

Thank you for the feedack.

I checked the System_Proxy.txt under "..Log\Proxy\Trace" and got following error messages: "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Error during stream authentication as Server Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream. at System.Net.Security.SslState.InternalEndProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)".

What does that mean? Anything I can do to fix the issue?

Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Peng
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

find another error message : "ERROR DE5CD94927QF System.Proxy.Proxy.Communication.Rest.ProxyRestClient 10 b3787099-7e51-45b5-8faa-d03fa375c839 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM When contacting https://localhost:4242/ No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:4242↵↓Unable to connect to the remote server at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)↵↓ at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)↵↓ at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)↵↓ at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)↵↓ at Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.REST.Client.WebClientEx.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)↵↓ at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)".

Not sure whether it has to do with certificate, because an info message just before was : "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Qlik certificates found, waiting for proxy settings from local repository".

Peng
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

it is really strange, by using QlikSenseUtil all ports working fine except 4248. but even with working 4244 for https, acess to hub/qmc still failed.Qlik_Connection_Check.PNG

Alexis_Touet
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @Peng 
Could you check if this article helps?

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Authentication-fails-repeatedly-when-using-external-DNS-alia...

Best regards

Please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct, as it will help other members to find solutions more easily 😉
Peng
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Alexis,

Thank you for your suggestion. I checked the Audit_Proxy.txt but havent found similar meesage "Http request Host is not allowed" there, instead following warnning messages were given: 

"WARN DE5CD94927QF Audit.Proxy.Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory 37 3822e3ce-1bd2-4937-8a99-f83bd3d77123 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Error during stream authentication as Server edbec9be0eb01679bd91544b1ee32eacb456c78d2 

WARN DE5CD94927QF Audit.Proxy.Proxy.Communication.Streams.AsyncStreamFactory 37 5196b651-1766-48d5-9239-88cb3d015f47 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Connection negotiation as server failed [fe80::1c28:f902:a96f:8ca3%22]:443 <-> [fe80::1c28:f902:a96f:8ca3%22]:60756, using: SslNoClientValidation".

And in System_Repository.txt, startup looks fine with messages:

"INFO DE5CD94927QF System.Repository.Repository.QRSMain 6 7930959b-1b73-4011-b85c-304521da32d5 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Startup phase completed ...

INFO DE5CD94927QF System.Repository.Repository.Core.Status.ServiceStatusWorker 11 80cc441d-5753-4123-b123-a1b481340141 NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Reply from migration service (migration service is up)"

Until the warning:

"WARN DE5CD94927QF System.Repository.Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory 117 c9897cd6-fe71-483e-9660-e6cd8afb9fbb NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Error during stream authentication as Server An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host↵↓Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)↵↓ at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)↵↓ at System.Net.Security.SslState.InternalEndProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)↵↓ at System.Net.Security.SslState.EndProcessAuthentication(IAsyncResult result)↵↓ at Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<Negotiate>b__2(IAsyncResult result) c9897cd6-fe71-483e-9660-e6cd8afb9fbb
WARN DE5CD94927QF System.Repository.Qlik.Sense.Communication.Communication.Tcp.StreamFactory 117 53cdfebd-6063-4231-9380-9c823ebe720a NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Above happened because: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)↵↓ at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)".

alomost all ports are responding except 4248, which connection was forcibly closed by the remote host?

just to mention, QlikSense was installed on my local laptop since 1 year.

Thank you for your help. 

Peng
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi @alexis,

i tried the Option 2 mentioned in the article without success, still getting the browser login dialog and failed with http 500 code.