Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maryna_hubska
Contributor II
Contributor II

Not showing customize fields and measures in assets (analyze sheet)

Hello!

I have created custom measure group on the stage of model prepare,  bu it it not showing in assets (analyze sheet). The measures are still ungrouped

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

You cannot make dynamic charts like this, instead of this create a variable input button and assign a variable to it, user can click on buttons and chart will change accordingly.

Use this expression in charts Pick($(vButton),Measure1,Measure2,Measure3)  or you can use if statement

if($(vButton)=1,Measure1,if($(vButton)=2,Measure2),

If you need to change dimension as well you can put Dimension in place of Measure in this expression itself.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,
Please Accepts as Solution if it solves your query.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

Share some script where you are created and where it isn't displaying.

Thanks & Regards,
maryna_hubska
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I create group in logical model and it is not showing in analyze shit

maryna_hubska_0-1677674628019.pngmaryna_hubska_1-1677674655959.png

maryna_hubska
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

or maybe I needn't this. 

My task: to create dynamic chart with multi kpi cards. User can press every kpi and the chart will be built by this kpi.

maryna_hubska_2-1677675001816.png

I think to make this using group, but there no success in this task. Will be grateful for any help!

neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

You cannot make dynamic charts like this, instead of this create a variable input button and assign a variable to it, user can click on buttons and chart will change accordingly.

Use this expression in charts Pick($(vButton),Measure1,Measure2,Measure3)  or you can use if statement

if($(vButton)=1,Measure1,if($(vButton)=2,Measure2),

If you need to change dimension as well you can put Dimension in place of Measure in this expression itself.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,